CROP CIRCLE - Yogyakarta 47B2E5Y3CFA7
CROP CIRCLE in Yogyakarta

CROP CIRCLE in Yogyakarta
Villagers Rejosari, Jogotirto, Berbah, Sleman, surprised by the mysterious events. A geometric pattern suddenly appeared in the village rice fields on Sunday (23/01/2011).

According Basori (41), residents whose homes are in the northern fields. Saturday (01/22/2011) at around 22:30 pm, he heard a rumbling sound like a helicopter landing.

"The voice was about 30 minutes. But I do not gubris voice. I think it was a passing helicopter," he said.

It was shared by Ayu Rukini (32), wife Basori. "I also heard the voice. At that time my husband and I were watching television. I think the Air Force soldiers were training," he explained.
47B2E5Y3CFA7
This phenomenon was first known by Yudi (20). "Around five o'clock this morning, I went to work. While passing this field, I saw the rice-paddy, but collapsed to form a neat pattern," said Yudi

Followers

  • Blog Archive